Whatever you need from us, our customer service team can help. Either by phone, email or using our contact form, getting in touch is simple and straightforward.
Enquiry or support, we’re here to help.
Getting in touch with UNA Health is easy.
Una Health is renowned for its high level of service, and your service contract or warranty includes support from our expertly-trained technical and engineering team.
Our team offers a troubleshooting service from 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday, aimed at solving issues immediately; if this is not possible, we’ll arrange a workshop repair, replacement device or engineer visit as appropriate.
Outside these hours, simply call us and leave your contact name and number together with a brief description of the issue, and one of our team will get back to you the following business day, usually within 24 hours.
Flexible, timely support
- On site engineering support as necessary
- Yearly Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Dedicated replacement and loan instruments
- Software upgrades
- Application specialists available to aid commissioning and installation
Training and education
- Routine operator training
- Super user training
- Free training manuals
- Generation of SOPs
- Free user guides
- Free trouble-shooting guides and flow charts
- Risk analysis and competency sign off
Quality Control / Assessment
- Supply of QC material if required
- Enrolment onto External Quality Assessment Schemes
- Provide access to peer group review software
What Makes Us Different?
Our aim is not only to provide innovative, cost-effective pathology and point-of-care diagnostics to the UK healthcare sector, but also to explore new ways in which our products can be used to improve efficiency and patient outcomes. Our approach to customer care is equally ground-breaking, with a fairness, flexibility and transparency at its heart.
Sign Up to our Newsletter
Get monthly updates about our latest news and products