Terms and Conditions
Una Health Ltd reserve the right to accept or reject orders.
Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT and delivery and apply to sales in the UK only. Prices are subject to change without written notice. All prices are subject to a review on 1st January each year and may be revised at other times without notice.
- Payment is received at or before 30 days payment terms – No further action required.
- Payment is not received by 35 days payment terms – The account will be put on hold, and no further orders will be dispatched until payment is made.
- Payment is not received by 40 days payment terms – An administration charge of £50 will be added to the invoice.
- Consistent bad debt will result in credit terms being withdrawn and proforma invoicing put in place to ensure payment is received before the goods are shipped.
A standard delivery charge will be applied to each order to cover postage, packing, handling and insurance - £17.00 for orders up to £200 and £33.00 for orders over £200. Exceptions to this include products requiring delivery for Fortress, on dry ice and for palletised deliveries. Specific details are available on request.
Special requests for urgent delivery e.g. guaranteed next day or next morning will be charged at cost.
Whereas customer pays Una Health Ltd in advance for an anticipated supply of products for future call-off, the payment will reside on the customer’s account and future deliveries/invoices will be drawn down against it. These orders are taken in good faith and any changes in circumstances should be discussed with a member of the Una Health sales team in the first instance.
Although Una Health will make every effort to ensure prompt processing and delivery of orders, it cannot be held responsible for delay or non-delivery of orders from causes beyond its control.
All breakages, or shortages, must be notified within 5 business days of receipt. Notification of goods not received should be made to Una Health within 10 business days from the date of the invoice. This communication must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation of Delivery
Provision of hard copy confirmation of delivery requested 3 months after the date of delivery will incur a £10.00 charge.
a) Neither legal nor equitable title in goods sold by Una Health shall pass to the buyer until the buyer has paid the full purchase price. For the purpose of this clause the full purchase price shall not be taken to have been paid until the buyer has paid the full amount due on the order which includes the goods. Until such payment or until resale in accordance with sub-paragraph (c) below the buyer shall hold the goods as bailee for Una Health.
b) Until such payment is made the buyer shall maintain the separate identity of the goods in such a way that they are distinct from the buyers’ stock-in-trade.
c) Before the conditions set out in the sub-paragraph (a) above are satisfied, the buyer shall have the power to sell the goods sold to him by Una Health but the buyer shall hold the proceeds of such sales in a fiduciary capacity on trust for Una Health and shall account to Una Health in respect of these proceeds up to the amount of the full purchase price.
d) After delivery of the goods to the buyer in accordance with these conditions, the goods shall be at the buyers’ risk.
e) The buyer shall indemnify Una Health in respect of any loss of or damage to all goods the property of Una Health in the possession of the buyer, but the amount shall not exceed the sums owing to Una Health in respect of such goods.
Returns for Exchange or Credit
Goods will not be returned for exchange or credit unless at the discretion of the Managing Director of Una Health in exceptional circumstances. The following rules will apply even in exceptional circumstances:
a) Not purchased directly from Una Health;
b) Within 3 months of expiry date;
c) Without written confirmation that they have been stored in accordance with label requirements;
d) Opened or damaged or deemed unfit for resale;
e) Which have marked with a date of receipt into the laboratory unless this can be removed easily and cleanly leaving the packaging intact.
Promotions & Discounts T&Cs
Una Health might be running promotions and discounts on our products from time to time, that are available to new or existing customers. If you received a discount voucher from one of our Una Health representatives at one of the exhibitions or tradeshows you have attended, these are the terms & conditions that apply:
- To qualify for the %OFF discount, customers must purchase a product from our catalogue that they have not previously ordered. The exception from the rule is any point of care analysers/instruments that are being ordered for the second time, in which case the discount applies.
- The discount is applicable for a one-time use per customer and for one order only.
- The discount does not apply to any previously ordered products or on any subsequent purchases of the same product.
- Customers can quote the discount code stipulated on the discount card when they place the order by phone or email, or on their purchase order.
- The discount is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- If a customer returns a product purchased with this discount, the refund will be for the amount paid after the discount was applied.
- Una Health reserves the right to limit the availability of the discount for specific products or quantities.
- Una Health reserves the right to verify orders and revoke the discount if there is any suspicion of misuse or fraud.
- Una Health reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice.
- For any questions or concerns regarding this offer, please contact our customer support email@example.com
- By participating in this promotion, customers agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Dangerous Goods Shipping and Returns
Items categorised as ‘dangerous goods’ cannot be returned and are excluded from our standard returns procedure. This policy is in place as the transportation of such goods necessitates specific shipping requirements that we are unable to fulfil. Here are some examples of items classified as dangerous goods: Batteries; BP7001 Gas Bottles; Dry Ice.
Please note that these items are non-returnable as they fall within the dangerous goods category, and therefore our standard returns policy does not apply to them. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resale outside EEC
Goods may not be resold or supplied for use or consumption to a third party outside the European Economic Community without prior consent of Una Health.
Una Health will not be liable for any failure to perform any contract or supply any material due to strikes, fires, explosion, flood, riot, lock out, injunction, interruption or transportation, unavoidable accidents, inability to obtain supplies at reasonable prices or other causes beyond its control.
T&Cs Updated 25 September 2023.