Meet us at Primary Care and Public Health Conference, 17-18th May, Birmingham
We invite you to visit us at the Primary Care and Public Health Conference, at NEC Birmingham, on the 17th and 18th May 2023.
Primary Care and Public Health is the UK’s leading event for GPs, trainee GPs, managers, podiatrists, physiotherapists, nurses, midwives, dietitians and other NHS and private clinicians working in primary and community care. Truly unique in its multidisciplinary approach, the event offers 20 free of charge, clinical CPD conference programmes to its delegates, as well as networking opportunities with colleagues, professional and advisory bodies and industry suppliers. The conference is free to attend for UK practicing NHS and private healthcare professionals, GP trainees and managers.
Una Health will be exhibiting at stand 110b and we welcome you to meet us there and discuss near-patient testing and how our point-of-care solutions and unique approach to testing can help you and your patients with:
- Accurate results right at the point of care, for reliable and informed treatment decision making
- Rapid testing and diagnosis near your patient for quicker decisions about patient care and improved patient outcomes
- Convenience in any primary care setting that provides your patients with better access to testing, results and treatment insights in one consultation, increasing patient satisfaction
- Cost-effective POCT that can reduce costs associated with testing, particularly in cases where testing is performed frequently or in large volumes.
- Enhanced chronic disease management where frequent testing is required
Let’s talk near-patient testing at Primary Care and Public Health. See how we can help you and book a demo for our POCT testing solutions with our representatives. Plus, we have a surprise self-test kit freebie for the first 100 people who visit us – don’t miss the opportunity to get yours.