KOVA International is a leading manufacturer of quality controls and consumables for the clinical diagnostic laboratory industry. With a US manufacturing base, the KOVA® brand is certified to ISO 13485:2003 and is cGMP qualified.
KOVA® Quality Controls
KOVA-Trol®, a human urine based control with simulated leukocytes, is used as a daily control for the physical, chemical and microscopic examination of the urinalysis laboratory. KOVA-Trol® is available in three levels, High Abnormal (Level I), Low Abnormal (Level II), and Normal (Level III).
KOVA Liqua-Trol® is a ready-to-use liquid control with urobilinogen, saving sample preparation time and reducing inconsistencies and errors. It is available in two levels, Normal and Abnormal, with or without microscopics.
KOVA-Trol® is available in three levels to monitor the entire decision range: high abnormal, low abnormal and normal. Values are assigned for visual and instrument reading on all major systems.
– Stable human urine control (freeze-dried)
– Red and white cells are included for QC of microscopic analysis
The KOVA Liqua-Trol® range uses esterase to mimic a patient sample. It is available in two levels: normal and abnormal, with or without microscopics. Values are assigned for visual and instrument reading on all major systems.
– 15ml or 120ml pack size available
– Proven shelf life to 27 months if stored correctly
– Ready to use liquid control
– 30 days storage at room temperature
- Stable human urine control (freeze-dried) for complete quality control of physical chemical and microscopic examination of urine specimens
- Available in three levels to monitor the entire decision ranges for reagent strip chemistries
- Red and white cells included for QC of microscopic analysis
- hCG positive in KOVA-Trol® Level III (Normal)
- KOVA-Trol® Level II (Low Abnormal) and KOVA-Trol® III (Normal) have microalbumin and creatinine value assigment
- Reduces time and eliminates reconstitution errors
- Assures consistency from bottle to bottle
We recognise that things are changing at an ever-increasing rate. Against this backdrop of constant change, our clients need a partner that will help them keep one step ahead.
This has driven and informed our thinking and is why we’ve invested in the Una Health E-Learning app. Delivering our training online is more efficient for our business and our clients’ – ultimately saving them time and money, whilst making it easier to keep up to date and compliant.